Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Coupons, Coupons, Couponing!!!

   
     Yes, I have to say I have jumped on the wagon to couponing. I must say ... I LOVE it!!! My first shopping trip was nothing like what you see on TLC's "Extreme Couponing" but, I still think I did okay. The bill came to around $400. I was sweating so much at the register because I only had $290 on my food stamp card. I swiped my customer rewards card and it went down to $298. Then after coupons it came to $260. Not bad I must say. I guess the more you do it the better you get.

     Living in Florida however, kind of puts a handicap on your couponing. I have not found a store that double coupons. But, if you have a coupon for everything that you buy you can still make out pretty good in the long run. I found this GREAT web site that walks you through step by step on how to coupon. The link is below

www.hotcouponworld.com

          If you are new or wanting to try this for the first time this is perfect!!! So if your asking yourself how do I do this? Well here you go!!

          Let me know how you make out after your first trip. A lot of my friends have tried it and have been successful. Give it a whirl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment